Location: Riyadh, Madinah, Makkah
General Requirements and Knowledge
- Work experience as Permit Controller or Similar role.
- Strong communication skills in oral and written Arabic and English.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Computer applications.
- Knowledge of working practices in different government and non-government authorities.
- Capable of filling, submitting and receiving documents to/from any government and non-government authorities on behalf of Detasad.
- Capable to coordinate with other regional offices for smooth operations.
- Capability to lead meetings in Arabic or English Language with government and non-government authorities a per the requirement on behalf of Detasad.
- Punctual and reporting on time as per BU-DS rules and regulations.
- Proactive approach and understanding of the sensitivity of the assigned task.
- Flexibility to take on new challenges
- Independent, responsible, strong and assertive personality.
- Good team working habits
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effective Preparation of documents in Arabic or English according to the requirements of different government and non-government authorities to attain necessary permissions or other related supporting documents.
- Receive shape file information from Design Department.
- Verify and clear any penalties by creating and processing purchase request.
- Create shape files CD for submission to Client.
- Upon completion of 5 days from shape files upload by the client, checking the AMANA system for status of uploaded permit request.
- Proceed appropriate action in case of any rejection and arrange to reload the required files.
- If approved permit, create purchase request for permit fee payment.
- After payment of permit fee print the permit and secure Traffic police signature and stamp.
- Keeping record of permit payments separately for each client (STC, Dawiyat, ITC, MOT etc.)
- Keep close follow up with permit holders to ensure that each open permit has to be closed in all aspect after the work will be completed.
- Close coordination with all clients, government and non-government authorities whenever necessary and required.
- Responsible to follow up and keep updating all the work permissions in the office records.
- Support PM in project activities by timely availability of necessary work Permissions and other required documents to facilitate company works.
- Motivates, trains and assists other team members whenever required.
- Abide by company policies and Business Unit rules and regulations
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovation in relevant field of expertise
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.