Business Development Manager
Location: Riyadh, Dammam
General requirements and knowledge
- Master Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics, IT or similar.
- Understanding and interest in ICT/Telecom industry.
- Minimum of 5+ years proven senior sales experience in ICT/Telecom.
- Proven ability to generate new business opportunities, with a track record of sales success.
- Ability to work autonomously in the role with a real drive to achieve and exceed targets. You’ll make sharp decisions to make things happen.
- Confident and articulate, you will be leading negotiations and engagements with Senior internal / external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic.
- Hunter mentality and ability to work independently.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Generating new business opportunities for Detasad in the area of Telecom/ICT and building direct contacts with potential new clients.
- Work strategically with management to leverage our continued growth and success to target similar customers in the Enterprise and Government sectors.
- Observe market & Industry trends to assist in shaping products and services offered.
- Observe competition activities and communicate to internal organization.
- Partnering with your customers and understanding their business, you’ll provide a full suite of solutions for their business communication needs.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with the executive level decision-makers in customers and develop well-grounded account plans to maximize growth.
- Build and manage a well-qualified opportunity pipeline in order to deliver accurate sales forecasting.
- Support the project teams in their regions at customer meetings.
- Assist with the development of responses to RFP’s, RFI’s, RFQ’s and proposals.
- Meet agreed sales, revenue and gross margin targets.
- Preparing and running meetings with new and existing clients.
- Coordination of proposal preparation with pre-sales.
- Acting as company representative for trade shows, events and conferences.
- Negotiating contracts in coordination with legal teams.
- Day-to-day management of new accounts and being the voice of the customer within internal structures.
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.