General requirements and knowledge
- A high school diploma or equivalent plus five years’ experience in secretarial/administrative work is required.
- The ability to work with minimum supervision is essential.
- Knowledge of Arabic is mandatory. The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
- The ability to type 50 wpm is required.
- The ability to use software such as MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external partners.
- Able to communicate clearly at all levels
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Main Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize activities and work of the Vice President of DS and other Executives, to ensure that all works are carried out in an efficient manner.
- Types correspondence for internal and external distribution.
- Performs administrative liaison functions between BU departments, CEO office and other BUs and HQ departments.
- Proofs date and typewritten reports and checks for correct format, spelling, and punctuation.
- Maintains office records by setting up files and recording and posting pertinent data.
- Prepares presentation material using Power Point.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to executives.
- Schedule meetings and arrange conference rooms and alert manager about cancelations or new meetings. Records minutes meetings and distribute to all stakeholders.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and schedule.
- Arrange for outgoing mail and packages to be picked up.
- Prepare statistical reports.
- Controls building access, greet and receive visitor.
- Prepare confidential and sensitive documents.
- Determine matters of top priority and handle accordingly.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Receive and relay telephone messages.
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.