Head of government coordination and permits department
General Requirements and Knowledge
- Graduate Law degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Telecommunication Outside Plant project implementation
- Work experience as Manager of permits department or similar role.
- Considerable knowledge and understanding of relevant regulatory environment, policies and procedures. Knowledge of working practices in different government and non-government authorities.
- Able to manage kingdom wide permits related activities and ensures timely availability and closing of permits.
- Strong communication skills in oral and written Arabic and English.
- Sound knowledge and experience in Computer applications.
- Capable of filling, submitting and receiving documents to/from any government and non-government authorities on behalf of Detasad.
- Capability to lead meetings with Senior government and non-government executives a per the requirement on behalf of Detasad.
- Independent, responsible, strong and assertive personality.
- Good team working habits
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively manages entire Detasad permits department and ensures that necessary permissions are available on time and implementation is not delayed.
- Coordinates with all permit coordinators in all districts and on multiple projects. Sets up targets, provides forecasts and ensures delivery according to plan.
- Analyzes data and recommends improvements.
- Mentors, motivates, trains, assists and instruct all regional coordinators.
- Evaluates employees under his responsibility and provides SPTW recommendations.
- Analyze penalties data and work closely with regional coordinators and project team to improve quality and relationship with government and non-government authorities.
- Controls permits status in AMANA system in all districts of Saudi Arabia.
- Controls appropriate action in case of any rejection and arrange to reload the required files.
- Controls purchase request for permit fee payment are timely submitted.
- Keeping record of permit payments separately for each of Detasad clients and contractors.
- Keep close follow up with permit holders to ensure that each open permit has to be closed in all aspect after the work will be completed.
- Close coordination with all Senior clients, government and non-government executives whenever necessary and required.
- Abide by company policies and Business Unit rules and regulations
- Proactively take responsibility for self-improvement by staying well informed of developments, knowledge and innovation in relevant field of expertise.
Are you interested?
Please apply online and include your complete application papers (letter of motivation, CV and certificates) as well as salary expectations and earliest start date. Please make sure that all your documents are compiled into a single PDF (max. 3 MB) when uploading.